The Campbell River Head Injury Support Society (C.R.H.I.S.S.) is a group that works together with brain injury survivors and family members. We are a non profit group dedicated to providing support and education to the survivors of a brain injury, and their families.
The society is comprised of survivors, family members, caregivers, and health care professionals.
Our Board of Directors takes pride and interest in being part of developing and guiding the society.
Some of the services provided for head injury survivors are:
- information about brain injury and its effects
- support in coping with the changes that can occur as a result of brain injury
- advocacy regarding funding services and programs available
- information regarding legal issues
- library with informational books and videos
Bike To Work Week: May 27th – 31st 2013
Come out and support Bike to work week by riding your bike to work from May 27th – 31st! Celebrate your awesomeness for doing so by attending the Salmon BBQ, hosted by the CRHISS, on May 29th, 4-6pm, Spirit Square.
Also get your and your kids helmets fitted!”